Platform shakers with various movement types, weight capacity and accessories
With the platform shakers of the Hei-SHAKE series, you have numerous possible applications through different types of movement, load weights, and a wide range of accessories for shaking and mixing.
You will find the following movement types in our portfolio:
• Orbital shaker: The circular movement of these shakers creates ideal conditions for keeping cell and bacterial cultures in motion, for example. In conjunction with our Incubator 1000, the shakers of the 1000 series can be quickly converted into an incubation shaker.
• Vibration shaker: Due to the small orbit and the high number of revolutions at the same time, stubborn solids in media can be dissolved properly.
• Tumbling shakers: Due to this gentle movement, these shakers are often used in blotting procedures. Particularly during the staining phase, the membranes are gently rinsed and the bands are properly stained.
• Rocking shaker: The rocking motion can be used for processes that require more agitation. These include, for example, histone modification or processing steps during gene expression.
• Reciprocal shaker: The strong back-and-forth movement is mainly used in liquid-liquid extraction. Extractions that require long processing times can be carried out in conjunction with the clamps for separating funnels.
In conjunction with the right accessories, you are able to have a reliable platform shaker that meets the highest requirements and, thanks to its robust design and intuitive operation, meets the day-to-day demands in the laboratory.