Reactor-Ready Duo Lab Reactor
Reactor-Ready Duo shares the same unique features as Reactor-Ready but holds two independent jacketed glass reaction vessels. The system can be configured to operate with a single thermoregulator controlling the jacket temperature of both vessels simultaneously; or with two thermoregulators controlling the temperature of each vessel independently.
- Rapid exchange of both vessels independently, with quick-release vessel clamp and hose couplings.
- Choice of manifold kits allow two vessels to run from a single thermoregulator or two separate thermoregulators.
- System accepts two overhead stirrers which can be moved independently.
- Parallel synthesis or reaction optimisation: Use similar or different size vessels and vary stirring speed, stirrer shape and temperature between vessels.
- Two stage reaction: Transfer reactant from one vessel to the other using vacuum or a pump.
- Single reaction vessel: Using the second vessel as either a receiving or feed vessel (where reagents can be pre-heated or pre-cooled prior to addition).
- Use optional Control Software to control fluid transfer between vessels.
Ordering Reactor-Ready Duo
- Select the core for Reactor-Ready Duo.
- Choose Manifold & Hose Kit for one or two circulators.
- Choose from DN200 lids available in 6 or 7 necks in glass.
- Choose the Vessel Kit or Kits you require by selecting the vessel volume & style.
- Select the Heidolph Overhead Stirrer you require.
- If you need a thermo regulator, hoses, hose adapters, thermo fluid or accessory glassware, then select from the accessory list.
- If you need automation, add the Control Software Kit and Data Hub.