Reactor-Ready Lab Reactor
Swap reaction vessels in minutes, not hours
Reactor-Ready is designed as a universal reactor work station with a range of easily interchangeable vessels from 100 ml to 5 liters which can be configured to suit the chemistry and scale needed for each project. Easy to use, this one unique framework can replace many, saving money and fumehood space.
- Rapid, tool-free vessel exchange with quick-release vessel clamp and hose couplings.
- Range of single and vacuum jacketed vessels from 100 ml to 5 litres.
- Process vessels to mimic larger scale plant or manufacturing reactors.
- Accepts all leading brands of overhead stirrer and allows easy, tool-free adjustment.
- Triple support stand features heavy duty stainless steel support rods for stability.
- Self aligning stirrer coupling engages without the need for tools.
- Innovative hose manifolds allow easy thermofluid drain down.
- Temperature range: -70 ºC to +230 ºC.
- Wide range of accessory glassware including condensers, dropping funnels etc.
- Optional software allows you to log and control stirrers, circulators, balances, pumps, temperature sensors and other devices.
- Select the Core.
- Choose Manifold & Hose Kit.
- Choose from DN200 lids available in 6 or 7 necks in glass.
- Choose the Vessel Kit or Kits you require by selecting the vessel volume & style.
- Select the Heidolph Overhead Stirrer you require.
- If you need a thermo regulator, hoses, hose adapters, thermo fluid or accessory glassware, then select from the accessory list.
- If you need automation, add the Control Software Kit and Data Hub.