Reactor-Ready Pilot Lab Reactor
Replace multiple reactor set-ups with a single, universal pilot scale system with interchangeable vessels that can be swapped in minutes not hours.
Reactor-Ready Pilot is ideal for process development, scale-up, pilot and kilo labs.
- Rapid vessel exchange with quick-release vessel clamp and wide bore hose couplings.
- Range of single and vacuum jacketed vessels from 5 litres to 20 litres.
- Vessels have 1.25 to 1 ratio of internal height to diameter to mimic plant scale reactors.
- DN200 vessel flange.
- Accepts all leading brands of overhead stirrer and allows easy, tool-free adjustment.
- Compact stainless steel framework accepts all vessel sizes.
- Self-aligning stirrer coupling engages without the need for tools.
- Temperature range: -70 ºC to +230 ºC.
- Innovative hose manifolds allow easy thermofluid drain down.
Ordering Reactor-Ready Pilot
- Select the core for Pilot.
- Choose Manifold & Hose Kit.
- Choose from DN200 lids available in 6 or 7 necks in glass, or 8 necks in PTFE (Pilot unit only).
- Choose the Vessel Kit or Kits you require by selecting the vessel volume & style.
- Select the Heidolph Overhead Stirrer you require.
- If you need a thermo regulator, hoses, hose adapters, thermo fluid or accessory glassware, then select from the accessory list.
- If you need automation, add the Control Software Kit and Data Hub.